All Books New Zealand is a specialist supplier of new books.
We market publications to our clients via our website. If you would like your publication
to be included in our catalogue, please provide the following information:
- full title of your book\s
- author name\s, illustrator or any contributors
- ISBN number (if available)
- book format (e.g. hardback, paperback, spiral bound)
- book dimensions (height, width, depth in mm)
- recommended retail price
- wholesale price \ trade discount
- freight costs (if applicable)
- if you are you GST registered
- blurb \ book description
- a front cover image (jpg, gif, pdf)
- a link to your website if you have one
In addition, we can include the following as part of your listing:
- author biography information
- five sample pages (jpg, gif, pdf)
- any marketing information or reviews promoting your publication
Once we have this information, we will be able to load and include your publication in our catalogue and on our website.
We do not hold stock of any publications, we simply order on demand according to our clients’ needs directly from you.
We are frequently asked why libraries and schools refer you to us for supply rather than purchase directly. This is mainly due to our clients wishing to consolidate
their orders with one supplier.
If you direct any marketing to libraries, schools or other institutions, you are welcome to make reference to All Books New Zealand as a supplier of your publication.
This will make them aware we have your publication available in our catalogue.
Please note, we do not provide access to your website for any of our suppliers. Our website is restricted to our registered clients and we do not sell to the public.
Click to go back